As the news is filled with stories about the COVID-19 omicron variant, we wanted to let you know that we are continuing to offer COVID Rapid Antigen Tests. Tests are available for $75 and performed by a pharmacy technician. We accept cash, check, credit card or Health Savings Account payments. We are unable to bill insurance, Medicare or Medicaid for this testing.
Tests will be performed using the BD Veritor Plus System (or substantially similar test) for reliable COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2) results in 15 minutes.
Here are the legal disclaimers regarding the test…
• This test has not been FDA cleared or approved;
• This test has been authorized by FDA under an EUA for use by authorized laboratories;
• This test has been authorized only for the detection of proteins from SARS-CoV-2, not for any other viruses or pathogens; and,
• This test is only authorized for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of emergency use of in vitro diagnostics for detection and/or diagnosis of COVID-19 under Section 564(b)(1) of the Act, 21 U.S.C. § 360bbb-3(b)(1), unless the authorization is terminated or revoked sooner.
• There is a 1.8% probability that the test results in a FALSE NEGATIVE
• There is < 1% probability that the test results in a FALSE POSITIVE
As we continue to grow, we have the following open positions:
- Pharmacy Technician – full time
- Delivery Driver – part time
- Facility Liaison – full time
Each of these positions is for our Ozark, Missouri location. Please reach out if you are interested in learning more.
Becky, our facility liaison, has been out sharing the news about our rebranding from John’s Rx Southwest to Alliant LTC Pharmacy the past few weeks. I want to share a great email that one of our current customers sent.
“That’s good news. I hope things don’t change as this is the best experience I have had with a pharmacy at this facility.”
To which a co-worker replied:
“Totally agree!!! Best Pharmacy experience ever. Thank you for all you do.”
Rest assured – our goal in rebranding is to continue to provide the same great service you know and trust while embracing a name that better reflects who we are and what we do. The name “Alliant” was chosen because it reflects our belief that we our allies with our facility, we understand them, and we work with them. We thought it was important to include “LTC” in our name because it emphasizes our commitment to this type of pharmacy; long-term care pharmacy is our specialty.
Every pharmacy dispenses medicine. At Alliant LTC Pharmacy we deliver more than medicine. We deliver the knowledge, service, commitment, reliability, and innovation individualized support living services (ISL), assisted living facilities (ALF) and skilled nursing facilities (SNF) in southwest Missouri can count on.
LTC pharmacy is what we do. Part of that is being able to connect with your organization’s electronic Medication Administration Record (eMAR) and electronic health record (eHR) systems. If you have an integration request let us know. Typically, our answer is “Yes! Our pharmacy software can and does integrate with your dispensing and facility management systems.”
Here’s a list of the 61 eMAR and eHR systems we currently interface with:
- ADL Systems, Inc.
- Almsa (Yardi)
- American Healthcare (AHC)
- American Health Tech
- American Data-ECS
- Answers on Demand
- Blue Step BridgeGate
- Blue Step iMAR
- Cantata Health, LLC
- CareSmart, LLC
- Catalyst oneMAR
- Collain Healthcare
- E & I Software
- Exactmed iMAR
- ECP (Extended Care Pro)
- HealthMEDX (Vision)
- Imargin MedDispense
- LG CNS EHR
- Med e-Care
- Mediture by Cognify
- Med Management Technology
- Medright by Emissary Tech
- MedTelligent by Alis
- Netsmart’s Avatar
- New Tech Computer Systems
- Optimus EMR
- Reliable Health EHR
- Sigma Care for LTC
- Sigmund Software
- Senior Living/Tabulapro
- WellSky Interactant
We’ve got some big news to share. On January 1, 2022, John’s Rx Southwest LLC is rebranding as Alliant LTC Pharmacy LLC.
- Why Rebrand?
- We want our name to reflect our focus.
- We are not like other pharmacies. We don’t serve retail customers. We don’t dabble in long-term care.
- We are ALL IN on serving patients who require additional care.
- “Southwest” restricted us geographically. Our new name allows us to continue to grow throughout Missouri.
- For facilities and group homes, we are your ALLY – simplifying dispensing, optimizing therapies, and going the extra mile for you.
- Alliant LTC Pharmacy – Delivering More Than Medicine
- What’s New?
- New Name: Alliant LTC Pharmacy
- New Logo: see above
- New Website: AlliantLTC.com
- New Email addresses. Don’t worry – our current email addresses will forward mail to our new email address.
- billy@AlliantLTC.com – Pharmacist in Charge
- What’s not Changing?
- Same location: 5497 N. 17th Street., Ozark, MO 65721
- Same phone number: 417-485-6200
- Same amazing staff!
- Local Ownership
- We still have common ownership with John’s Rx in Cape Girardeau, yet part of our rebranding will help avoid confusion between the two locations
- Our commitment to you. We are ALL IN on serving individualized supported living services (ISL), assisted living facilities (ALF), and skilled nursing facilities (SNF).
- New Business Welcome
- Know of a facility or organization not getting the love they should from their pharmacy? Let us know. We’d love to talk with them.